Sunday, April 01, 2007

March Newsletter


I received a phone call from one of the artists on my mailing list and she said that she read my book and I’d better follow my own instructions. Right away, I thought, “what did I do?” Well, she explained that I talk about how important being consistent is and that she had not received a newsletter from me in several months. Ok, that set me straight. I have no excuse for not doing a newsletter. I promise I will do better.

Page2 web site has been updated. It’s now easier to find what you are looking for. The link page lists all the web pages and myspace pages that we work with. Also, the Podcasts are under one tab.
The newest podcast is The Business Side of Music. This is a show with Tom Sabella and co-host Amanda Keane. Each month we will present helpful topics on the music business.

Welcome to Collin Peterson, who has come on board to run “Records on the Wall” Publishing from EMI Music. If you have songs that you would like to be published, Collin is now here to help. You can email info@recordsonthewall.net for more information.

Rick Alan King’s new CD, “What Do They Do” will be released April 22. 2007. To get your copy go to rickalanking.com

Order your copy of Don’t Get Taken–Take Control from page2management.com and receive a copy The Business Side of Music CD for Free.

No comments: