Sunday, November 08, 2009

Indie Connect

Gmail - On Indie Connect Community: Meeting Notices and Request For Help - page2management@gmail.com
A message to all members of Indie Connect Community

Hi!
I want to encourage everyone who is serious about their music career to come hear Dennis Disney speak at Monday's luncheon. Dennis gave his talk on defining your 'value proposition' once before to our Christian group and it was one of the most powerful talks I've heard. If you want to se yourself apart from the crowd, you OWE it ti yourself to get this information!

Also, I would like to speak to a high school music teacher. I am considering starting Indie Connect chapters in the high schools, but really need a teacher's input. If you know someone who would let me pick their brains for a few minutes, I would apprecite your connecting us. Thanks!

Have an amazing day!

Vinny Ribas
615-568-4736

Visit Indie Connect Community at: http://indieconnect.ning.com


No comments: