Thursday, June 06, 2013

The Legal Side Of Songwriting And Publishing with Greg Seneff Esq. – Live Workshop And Online Webinar By Vinny Ribas On June 11, 2013 ·



Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
1:00 PM CDT - 3:00 PM CDT
Location
Indie Connect

Category
Legal Workshop
Songwriting workshop


Are you writing great music and want to protect it? Is not knowing the legal issues of songwriting holding you back? Join us for this live interactive workshop and webinar designed to answer your most pressing songwriting and publishing-related questions, such as:
Can I perform my songs live even though they are not registered with the Copyright Office?
Does the ‘poor man’s copyright’ protect me?
When should I register my songs with the Copyright Office?
What should I look for in a single song publishing contract? What should I avoid?
When do I need an agreement with my co-writer(s)? What does that look like?
An artist wants to record one of my songs. What do I do to make sure I get my royalties?
What legal document do I need to license my music to a movie or TV? What does that look like?
Should I have my own publishing company? If so, how do I set one up?
And much more!


If necessary, Greg will stay later to insure that he answers all of your questions, so come armed with them!
This Workshop Is Also Available As A Live Interactive Webinar


For more information click here

No comments: