Monday, February 24, 2014

10 Bucks Is All it Takes to Get and Education in the Music Business

A 10 dollar donation is all it takes to get an education in the music business
Dear Podcast Listener,
Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my mind and have decided to continue recording The Business Side of Music Podcast. Traci will be at my side as always, helping making the show better than I could ever do.
There will be some news thing happening along with more interviews with some very influential music business people.
As we continue to go forward I am asking you to pass the word about our show to all your Social network family. If you have found the podcast to be of value, and have leaned from what Traci and I share, We ask you to donate to help us defray the cost of producing the podcast. Just click on the yellow button below and make a donation. A 10 dollar donation is all it takes to get an education in the music business.
btn donateCC LG
Get An Education For only 10 Bucks

No comments: